Your vote helps schools and kids. We'd love your support. Please Like Target.
You are not eligible to vote at the moment.
Give with Target Promotion
Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO VOTE.
- Eligibility: To be eligible to participate you must be a legal resident of one of the 50 states of the United States or the District of Columbia and be 13 years of age or older. Void where prohibited.
- Promotion Period: The promotion begins at 2:00:01 p.m. CT on July 25, 2012 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CT on September 8, 2012, or when the maximum donation of $2.5 million in GiftCards is reached, whichever occurs first ("Promotion Period").
- How to Participate: Go to Target's Facebook page at www.facebook.com/Target during the
Promotion Period to access the Give with Target application, which is available in the tab bar. You
will be required to allow the application access to your Facebook profile to access the application.
Once you have allowed permission you'll access the promotion application; you may vote for one
school per week from the list of eligible schools provided in the application. All schools are K-12
schools located in the United States with a 501 (c)(3) or 509 (a)(1) tax-exempt status. Only schools
listed in the school database within the application will be able to receive votes. Sponsor is not
responsible for any votes that are not received or that are received late for any reason, including
due to technical issues. Limit one vote per person per week. For the purposes of this promotion,
a "week" starts on Sunday at 12:00 a.m. CT (except for the first week, which starts on Wednesday,
July 25, at 2:00:01 p.m. CT) and ends the following Saturday at 11:59:59 p.m. CT, per the table
Week Start Time/Date End Time/Date 1 2:00:01 p.m. CT on July 25, 2012 11:59:59 p.m. CT on July 28, 2012 2 12:00 a.m. CT on July 29, 2012 11:59:59 p.m. CT on August 4, 2012 3 12:00 a.m. CT on August 5, 2012 11:59:59 p.m. CT on August 11, 2012 4 12:00 a.m. CT on August 12, 2012 11:59:59 p.m. CT on August 18, 2012 5 12:00 a.m. CT on August 19, 2012 11:59:59 p.m. CT on August 25, 2012 6 12:00 a.m. CT on August 26, 2012 11:59:59 p.m. CT on September 1, 2012 7 12:00 a.m. CT on September 2, 2012 11:59:59 p.m. CT on September 8, 2012
- Donations: A school will receive a $25 Target GiftCard for every 25 votes received during the Promotion Period; up to a maximum of $10,000 in GiftCards. For example, schools that receive less than 25 votes will not receive any GiftCards, while schools that receive 25-49 votes receive a $25 GiftCard and schools that receive 50-74 votes receive $50 in GiftCards. A maximum total donation of $2.5 million in GiftCards will be made to schools. GiftCards will be shipped to the attention of the school principal approximately 6-8 weeks after the promotion ends. Vote totals shown on the website are approximate vote totals and will be reviewed by the Sponsor prior to making the award determination for each school; vote totals may be adjusted as necessary if there are technical issues or violations of these Terms and Conditions are discovered. The Sponsor's determination is final with respect to the calculation of votes and all other matters related to this promotion.
- General Terms: As a condition of participating, participants agree (a) to release Sponsor, Facebook, Inc., their affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, sales representatives, distributors and advertising/ promotional agencies, and each of their officers, directors, employees and agents, from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to the administration, execution, advertising or promotion of this promotion and/or the voting process, (b) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys' fees and court costs. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate voting information whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the votes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend this promotion should fraud, virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or the ability to properly conduct the promotion. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Automated methods of voting are prohibited, and any use of automated devices will cause such votes to be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any vote made by an individual who tampers with the voting process.
- Governing Law: By participating, participants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, participant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Minnesota without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. By participating, participants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts for Hennepin County, Minnesota.
- Sponsor: Target Corporation, 1000 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, MN 55403.