Sponsor has extended the Promotion Period. The End Time/Date is 11:59:59 p.m. CT on September 30, 2013.
Give with Target Promotion
Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO VOTE.
- Eligibility: To be eligible to vote, you must be a legal resident of one of the 50 states of the United States or the District of Columbia and be 13 years of age or older. Void where prohibited.
- Promotion Period: The promotion begins at 2:00:01 a.m. CT on August 14, 2013 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CT on September 21, 2013, or when the maximum donation of $5 million is reached, whichever occurs first ("Promotion Period").
- How to Participate: Go to Target’s Facebook page at www.facebook.com/Target during the Promotion Period to access the Give with Target application, which is available in the tab bar. You will be required to allow the application access to your Facebook profile to access the application. Once you have allowed permission you'll access the promotion application; you may vote for one school per week from the list of eligible schools provided in the application. All schools are K-12 schools located in the United States with a 501 (c)(3) or 509 (a)(1) tax-exempt status. Only schools listed in the school database within the application will be able to receive votes. Sponsor is not responsible for any votes that are not received or that are received late for any reason, including due to technical issues. Limit one vote per person per week. For the purposes of this promotion, a "week" starts on Sunday at 12:00 a.m. CT (except for the first week, which starts on Wednesday, August 14, at 2:00:01 p.m. CT) and ends the following Saturday at 11:59:59 p.m. CT, per the table below.
Week Start Time/Date End Time/Date 1 2:00:01 a.m. CT on August 14, 2013 11:59:59 p.m. CT on August 17, 2013 2 12:00 a.m. CT on August 18, 2012 11:59:59 p.m. CT on August 24, 2013 3 12:00 a.m. CT on August 25, 2013 11:59:59 p.m. CT on August 31, 2013 4 12:00 a.m. CT on September 1, 2013 11:59:59 p.m. CT on September 7, 2013 5 12:00 a.m. CT on September 8, 2013 11:59:59 p.m. CT on September 14, 2013 6 12:00 a.m. CT on September 15, 2013 11:59:59 p.m. CT on September 21, 2013
- Donations: Target will donate $1 to a school for each vote received, provided the school receives at least 25 votes during the Promotion Period, up to a maximum donation of $10,000. The school to reach 10,000 votes first will win a celebration event. The event will be worth a minimum of $10,000 and will include décor, entertainment and catering. In the event a school does not reach 10,000 votes before the end of the Promotion Period, the school with the highest number of votes at the end of the program will be awarded the event. In the event of a tie, a random drawing will be held from the tied schools to determine which school will be awarded the event. The event will be scheduled for a mutually agreed to date during the 2013 school year and all event details will be determined in consultation with the school. A school that receives fewer than 25 votes will not receive a donation. A maximum total donation of $5 million will be made to the schools. Checks will be mailed to the attention of the school principal approximately 6-8 weeks after the promotion ends. Vote totals shown on the application are approximate vote totals and will be reviewed by the Sponsor prior to making the donation determination for each school; vote totals may be adjusted as necessary if there are technical issues or violations of these Terms and Conditions are discovered. The Sponsor’s determination is final with respect to the calculation of votes and all other matters related to this promotion.
- General Terms: As a condition of participating, participants agree (a) to release Sponsor, Facebook, Inc., their affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, sales representatives, distributors and advertising/promotional agencies, and each of their officers, directors, employees and agents, from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to the administration, execution, advertising or promotion of this promotion and/or the voting process, (b) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate voting information whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the votes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend this promotion should fraud, virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or the ability to properly conduct the promotion. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Automated methods of voting are prohibited, and any use of automated devices will cause such votes to be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any vote made by an individual who tampers with the voting process.
- Governing Law: By participating, participants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, participant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Minnesota without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. By participating, participants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts for Hennepin County, Minnesota.
- Sponsor: Target Enterprise, Inc, 1000 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, MN 55403.